The Arran Knitting Company
Traditional Scottish Knitting Patterns with a Contemporary Twist by Lynn Gray Ross
- Free knitting information, hints and techniques for all levels
- Traditional knitting patterns to purchase and download for all skill levels.
Knitting in Schools
Now Available: a PDF booklet for you to download and print.
Includes a curriculum guide, notes and suggestions and five practical projects for introducing knitting into classroom work.
Based on many years of classroom experience by Lynn Gray Ross in consultation with teachers and curriculum advisors.
Our regular features give you an opportunity to explore your creative side through knitting—even at beginner’s level.
- Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- The Arran Measurement System
- Recommended Suppliers
- Hints and Techniques for Learning to Knit
- Featured Stitches and Techniques
- Knitting With Handspun
Who Are We?
The Isle of Arran
Lynn Gray Ross writes about Arran here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
For latest news, hints and resources, why not sign up for our email newsletter? It’s free!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
We will closely guard your personal information and will only use it to keep you informed of changes to this site. For more details see our Privacy Statement.